Are you Selling an Inherited House in Houston TX or anywhere in the Houston Metro Area? We actually specialize in buying houses out of Probate or Inheritance Situations in Houston TX. If you searched “Sell Inherited House Houston TX ” You’re in the Right Place!
We buy Inherited houses FAST and have a LOT of experience to help guide you through the Probate process after you have inherited a Houston House.
Have you recently inherited a house that is in probate in Houston TX? Are confused about your options as to what to do with the inheritance? You probably got to this page by typing “ Selling an inherited house Houston ” and selling your inherited house that is in Probate may very well be the best option for you.
713 Property Buyer buys Houston Houses and can help you out by buying your house or giving you the necessary information you need to go through the probate process in Houston unscathed. We are fast cash house buyers and we buy from people selling a house in Probate all of the Time. We buy houses in Probate and inherited houses all over the Houston Metro Area from Galveston TX to the Woodlands TX and Katie TX to Angleton TX.
The Probate process can be costly in terms of time and money but many times it is a necessary step before assets (in this case the house) can be transferred to beneficiaries. Here are some details of the process. Should you choose to sell your home, we could walk you through the process of selling your house that is in Probate, but here are some details to get you started with the sale of the property you inherited in Houston.
What to do if you want to sell your Inherited House in Houston TX and it is in Probate?
A lot of people think that inheriting property is an easy process, providing the beneficiary a lottery-like reward with little to no downside. The truth is (as you are finding out), being named as a beneficiary is not that simple and while the reward is obvious, there are also many challenges that a beneficiary of inherited real estate faces. Unless you’re the surviving spouse of inherited property, in which case, the legal transfer of the property should occur relatively quickly and without tax penalties, receiving an inheritance in almost any other circumstance can be a long and complicated process, that can take the executor of the estate and the court many months, or more, to divide the deceased person’s assets, including the home. Often times, this is a very aggravating, time-consuming and stressful process for beneficiaries, who are not only dealing with the loss of a loved one but also may be struggling financially and need the money to stay afloat. This also many times causes friction among different members or factions of the family adding to an already stressful situation. For this reason when we get a call from someone that inherited a house 99% of the time they want to sell fast, and they want to sell in Cash in order to avoid any complications or delays. They have enough issues going on without having to worry about buyer financing delays, inspection reports and requested repairs. They want to sell fast and “as is”, many times sellers that contact us, reach out to us from out of state. They don’t have time to fly in and make repairs….or do the rest of the many things involved in a traditional sale…..They don’t want to find and hire a realtor, find and hire contractors to make repairs to make the house suitable for the current retail market, meet inspectors at the house, meet dozens of buyers…find one buyer that submits a contract…many times only to find out 6 months in that the buyer s financing is not going to go through and then start again from square one…..nobody wants to drag this process on.
With all of this stress, it’s no wonder that you might be thinking….
What Is Probate – Definition, Process & How to Avoid It
Probate is a legal process for settling an estate according to the will of the deceased. The deceased’s taxable estate is made up of all of the assets in which he or she holds an interest at the time of death, but only assets held individually in his or her name will generally have to go through probate.
The probate process varies by state—many states offer a quicker, less expensive option if the assets subject to probate are below a certain value (for example, $25,000 or $50,000).
Probate is also public record, so it decreases the level of privacy of the estate.
Some assets, such as investment accounts with transfer on death (TOD) designations and retirement accounts, allow for the naming of beneficiaries and, therefore, may transfer to beneficiaries without going through the probate process.
There may not be much you can do to avoid going through probate once a loved one has passed away, but it helps to understand the process as you work with an attorney or tax advisor.
If you are wanting to sell a recently inherited property or a property that is already in probate, 713 Property Buyer can give you a fair offer to purchase the house within days and close quickly on the inherited property within a week after completion of the probate process. We can also help along the process as we have bought many properties from Estate’s and Probate cases in the past.
If you want to Be Stress-Free & Make A Profit On Your Inheritance.
Let 713PropertyBuyer handle it for you.
Benefits of selling your probate property to 713 Property Buyer:
- You don’t have to ever see the house, we can do this transaction while you are states away!
- You will not be required to make ANY repairs or updates prior to the sell of your probate property.
- You’ll get cash quickly
- You’ll get a Quick closing
- No real estate broker or agent fees – Because we buy your house, not list it.
- You are relieved of all property taxes, liens, and maintenance costs. Sell Inherited House Houston TX Now!
To learn more about the probate process & how to avoid it, visit LegalZoom. Check it out, it has a ton of useful information and you will get a good understanding of the following:
Problems of Probate:
- Lack Of Privacy
- Family Squabbles
Ways To Avoid Probate:
- Assets That By-pass Probate
- Smaller Estates
- Joint Ownership
- When To Call Lawyers
Other links that may be useful to you:
- Prepare A Will / Probate Costs & Process – How To Write A Will, The Process You Need To Know
- HomeOwners Insurance – What Does It Cover & How Much Do You Need?
- Executor Of Will – Duties & Responsibilities
- CPA– How To Choose a CPA
- Financial Advisor – 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Financial Advisor
- Legal Zoom – Online Service To Create A Will
- Annuities – Annuities Explained
- Houston Probate Attorney–Local Probate Attorney
- Probate Attorney List– Free Consultation’s on some of these!
- Estate Taxes – Estate & Inheritance Tax Houston CPA
Give 713 Property Buyer a call to discuss the options for the sale of your probate property or CLICK HERE to fill out this 30 Second Form for a FAST OFFER! Sell Inherited House Houston TX !
Probate costs can include:
- Court fees
- Appraisal and valuation fees
- Account fees
- Fees paid by the executor
- Your attorney’s fees to represent you in the process
Why Do People Want to Avoid Probate?
There are many reasons why people want to avoid probate. Here are several:
- Cost – depending on the state, probate can be quite expensive. However, even if you live in a state where the costs are more reasonable there are still attorney fees and other costs that will be necessary regardless of the size and complexity of the estate. While some costs will exist regardless of whether or not there is a probate, there are many costs that can be avoided.
- Privacy – probate proceedings are public proceeding, meaning your wishes will become part of the public record available to all who wish to see.
- Property in multiple states – if you own property in multiple states some form of a proceeding will be necessary in each state. This will add to the cost of the probate.
- Time – probate takes time. For some period of time those administering and benefiting from your estate will be limited in their ability to access and control property. This may mean that the sale of a property is lost or business decisions can’t be made.
You might be asking yourself the following common questions…
What To Do? – Should I rent or sell it? Sell Inherited House Houston TX Now
If I Sell the House, Should I make updates/Repairs? Sell it As-Is?
Do I sell the House as…
For sale by Owner?
Using a Realtor?
The options the beneficiaries therefore have is to either sell their home with an estate agent or look to sell the property fast, through a regulated property buying company like 713 Property Buyer. It has become increasingly popular for beneficiaries once probate is received to sell their inherited house fast through a property buying company like 713 Property Buyer.
The thought process can be seen below:
1) A quick house sale for your inherited property can be achieved in as little as 7 days.
2) All seller fees to sell inherited house in Houston are paid for, so real estate fees, surveys, appraisals, inspections etc… for your inherited home are covered.
3) Stress free. You don’t need to be paying any mortgage costs, you don’t need to worry about your property not selling through an estate agent, or being stuck in a chain.
4) 713 Property Buyer will pay all sales costs and you will not have to come out of pocket one penny! Click here for a fast offer on your inherited house.
How to Sell Inherited House Houston – Real Estate Agents or Property Buying Company (713 Property Buyer)?
Real Estate Agents:
1) Usually achieve a slightly higher price than a property buying company like us.
2) A sale is not guaranteed.
3) Many times Real Estate Agents over inflate property prices to get listings meaning properties aren’t priced correctly many times and don’t sell.
4) Real Estate agents tie homeowners into long contracts (often up to 6 months) which prevents you from selling your property to anyone else without incurring fees. If you use an agent insist on not signing this agreement if you need to sell quickly. That way they get paid if you get paid and if they can’t sell it you can sell it privately or enlist a more competent agent.
5) Real Estate Agents charge fees, often as much as 6% of the sale price
Selling your Inherited property to 713 Property Buyer:
1) A sale can be completed in days, not months.
2) No lenders or Real Estate fees just a straight forward cash house sale.
3) All seller fees involved in selling inherited properties are paid for on behalf of the beneficiaries. Therefore legal fees, surveys, valuations etc are paid for and there are no expensive estate agency fees to pay.
4) No tie in lengthy contracts like Estate Agents.
Or Call Us 832-271-7473
We are here to answer all your questions.
No matter what situation you are in, we have a solution for you and we buy AS IS pay ALL CASH and CLOSE QUICKLY. Sell Inherited House Houston TX Now
Counties We Currently Buy Houses in: (All HOUSTON MSA)
Galveston County, Harris County, Montgomery County, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, Chambers County and Waller County!
Click here to watch this in Video Format on Youtube! Sell my house fast Houston! We buy Inherited Houston houses, Houston Houses in Probate and houses in Houston From ALL Types of People that need to SELL A HOUSE FAST in HOUSTON! Selling a house inheritance and selling a house in Probate has never been easier. Selling a Houston house fast has never been easier!
Here is a Pic of An inherited House in Houston we bought recently ! Sell Inherited House Houston TX